|Alva N. Sidle
American Legion Post 232
|Alva N. Sidle
American Legion Auxiliary
|Beaver Creek Boosters 4-H||Boy Scouts|
|Community Improvement Corporation||Cub Scouts|
|Friends of the Library||Girl Scouts|
|Grand Rapids Arts Council||Grand Rapids Area
|Historical Society of
Grand Rapids, Ohio
|Masonic Lodge||Youth Baseball|
|Providence Grange 2572||Rapids Bits & Pieces 4-H|
|Bethany Baptist Church
14070 Bailey Road
Pastor Timothy Coley
|Calvary United Methodist Church
24326 W. Third Street
Rev. Mark Montgomery
|First Presbyterian Church
17700 Beaver Street
|Hosanna Lutheran Church
23019 Kellogg Road
St. Patrick Catholic Church
14010 US RT 24
Father David Tscherne
Click HERE for more info!
17679 Woodburn Avenue
Pastor Scott Hergert
|Faith Community Church
ST RT 24
The Grand Rapids Arts Council is a community-based,
non-profit organization for the promotion of the arts
in the Village of Grand Rapids and beyond.
Please visit us at
to learn about our events, classes and membership.
The Historical Society of Grand Rapids, Ohio, was founded in 1976 for the restoration, preservation and interpretation of the historical heritage of the area. The project was the restoration of the Town Hall Auditorium, where the Society sponsors the summer Musical. Other projects are six historical markers, winter programs on local history, summer concerts in the Timberframe Pavilion, the Log Cabin information center, Bluebell Island, Lincoln Street, Tow Path markers and the Town Hall Centennial Celebration.
The Society uses its proceeds from the annual Applebutter Fest
for its many projects in the
Community, including the sponsoring of the Rhythm
on the River Concert Series. Local non-profit organizations raise money for
their own projects by providing food services for the Fest visitors.
Click here to visit the Historical Society's Web page.
St. Patrick Catholic Church on U.S. 24 at Providence- Neapolis-Swanton Rd.
west of Grand Rapids was built in 1845 to minister to the Irish digging the Miami & Erie Canal.
It is the oldest church in the Diocese of Toledo. Priests began serving the area as early as 1835
when the now extinct Village of Providence was platted.
E-mail the Village with your questions or comments: email@example.com